|You are here::||Prima pagina > Legislature 1996-2000 / Chamber of Deputies > Hildegard-Carola Puwak > Curriculum Vitae|
Chamber of Deputies
b. 16 sep. 1949
- Born on 16th of September 1949, in Resita, Romania
- Married, two children
Education; scientific degrees
- 1971 – Academy for Economic studies, Faculty of Commerce, Magna cum laude;
- 1979 – Doctor’s degree in Economics – Academy for Economic Studies, Bucharest;
- 1992 – Fellow of Council for International Programmes – United States;
- 1998 – Post PhD in applied social science – United States, Case University;
- scholarship from the Seminar of American Studies, Salzburg, Austria;
- nomination for the year 2000 in "Who's Who" of Professional Business Women, and "Woman of the Year 2000"
- 1971 – 1973 - Research worker and scientific secretary to the Institute of National Economy and to the institute for Research on Quality of Life, Bucharest.
- 1974 – 1992 - Associate Professor to the Academy for Economics Studies, Bucharest.
- 1993 – 1996 - Secretary of State, head of Department for Economic Reform Romanian Government,
- 1996 – 2000 - Member of Romanian Parliament, PDSR Deputy in the Timis District, Member of Commission for Economic Policy, Reform and Privatization of Chamber of Deputies – Romanian Parliament, Member of the Joint Parliamentary Committee Romania – European Union, Deputy Chairman of the Commission for European Integration of Romanian Parliament.
- November 2000 - Member of Romanian Parliament, PDSR, Deputy in Timis District
- December 2000 – 2003 - Minister for European Integration, Romanian Government
- Visiting professor to several universities in the United States (Los Angeles, Cleveland and Chicago) and in German (Darmstadt).
- At present – Deputy, Chamber of Deputies, Romanian Parliament; senior Lecturer at the Bucharest Polytechnic Institute
- Deputy Chairman of the Social Democratic Party (PSD)
- Chairman of the Women’s Organization
Books and papers published
- 122 papers on Economics and Social Economics
- 70 scientific papers in Domestic and International Scientific Congresses
- 220 columns published in Romania and abroad
- Member of International Accounting Association – L’Institut National de Statistique et etudes Economique, Paris
- Member of UNIDO Committee for Women Entrepreneurship Development
- Romanian representative to the Regional Conference on the Condition of Women at the Economic Commission for Europe. Deputy Chairman of the European Conference, 1994
- Deputy Chairman of the World Conference on the condition of women Beijing, 1995
- UNDP reviewer – the Department for durable economic development
- Economic counselor for the Broke and Holt International Fondations.
- Member of the Coordination Board of the Parlamentarian Network of the World Bank, responsable for Europe and West Asia.
- German, English, French
Address of the MP's office
- Timisoara, bd. CD. Loga nr. 40, telephone: 0256/294291;
- Telephone: parliamentary group 3120378, standing committee 3142859, 4021100