|You are here::||Prima pagina > Legislature 2004-2008 / Chamber of Deputies > Bogdan Olteanu > Curriculum Vitae|
Chamber of Deputies
- Date of birth: 29 October 1971, Bucharest;
- Marital status: married, 2 children.
- 2001 – MBA, Romanian Banking Institute & City University, Seatle;
- 1997 – BA in Law, University of Bucharest.
- 1998 – Adviser to RATMIL Company;
- 1998 – Lawyer, Bogdan Olteanu Law Firm.
- 2002 – to date – Chairman of Court of Honour and Arbitration, National Liberal Party (NLP);
- 2001 - 2002 – Alternate Member of the Standing Bureau of NLP;
- 1998 - 2000 – President of The National Liberal Youth;
- 1993 - 1996 – Secretary general of the Organization of Liberal Students;
- 1991 - to date – Member of NLP.
Activities in the central or local public administration
- Dec.2004 - Mar. 2006 – Government Minister for the relations with the Parliament;
- 1997 – Adviser to the State Minister, Ministry of Industry and Commerce.